Townsville Cardiovascular Group is located in the Mater Hospital medical suites, Level 2 Suite 4, 25 Fulham Road, Pimlico.
Our experienced cardiologists provide compassionate clinical assessment using cutting-edge technologies to provide patients and referring doctors with a quality integrated service. Our friendly and well trained staff will make you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process with communication being a high priority.
Our Services Include
- Twelve lead ECG
- 24, 48 and 72 hour Holter monitoring
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Transthoracic Echocardiography & Transoesophageal Echocardiography (TOE)
- Exercise stress testing
- Stress Echocardiography (Exercise & Dobutamine)
- DC Cardioversion
- Coronary Angiography and Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (Angioplasty, Stent Implantation)
- Temporary & Permanent Pacemaker Implantation and Monitoring
- Loop Recorder
- Cardiac Defibrillator
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT & CRT-D)
- Radiofrequency Ablations of various cardiac arrhythmias